3. Corporate Identification & Trademarks All logos, trademarks, service marks and trade names of Custom-Pak, Inc. used herein, including the “Traffic-Pak” trademark or other registered trademarks of Custom-Pak, Inc. are protected intellectual property. You may not use, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without Custom-Pak, Inc.’s prior written consent. The use of the logos or trademarks on any other website or networked computer environment is not allowed. You may not link to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance.
6. Links to Third Parties This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not imply endorsement by Custom-Pak, Inc. or any affiliation with the owner of the linked website. Custom-Pak, Inc. is not responsible for the content, consequences or use of any linked website.
7. Interference You agree that you will not access the website for any purpose which may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website.
8. Your privacy
We may use "Cookies", which are pieces of data assigned by our web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help us to recognize returning visitors in order to optimize your online experience. With most Internet browsers or other software, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, functionality of the website may be limited, and you may Cot be able to take advantage of all of the website features.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes: to fulfill product orders, to notify you of our products, services, or offers that maybe of interest to you; to provide Internet security; to administer and improve our website and to meet legal requirements. Other than for the specific purposes set forth in this Policy, we will not disclose your Personal Information unless we obtain your prior consent or are legally required to do so. Please note that our business partners may be located outside of Canada and the United States, and you acknowledge that Personal Information may be processed and stored in foreign jurisdictions and that the governments, courts of law enforcement or regulatory agencies in those jurisdictions may be able to obtain disclosures of your Personal Information through the laws of the foreign jurisdiction. If Custom-Pak is involved in the sale of a substantial portion of its business assets, anonymous or personal Information maybe among the transferred assets.
Client Section – online Store
The Client Section may include a password protected portion of the Web site. These portions of the Web site are intended to be for your benefit, however, please be aware that you are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your password or account. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of your activation codes; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account and password; and (3) promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a password.
Information from Children
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our activities are not intended for or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and participate in their children's online activities. We strictly adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from any child under the age of 13 in any manner that violates this law.
Please do not submit any content that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or might in any other way violate any law. You are solely responsible for any content you submit to us.
You can send correspondence to:
86 Sixteenth Avenue North
Clinton, IA 52732
10. United States Only All materials on our website are provided solely for the purpose of promoting our products and services in the United States. If you use our website from outside the United States, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
11. Warranty Your use and browsing of this website is done at your own risk. Custom-Pak, Inc, our officers, directors, subsidiaries, employees and suppliers provide the website and everything on the website “As is” and without any warranty express, implied or statutory. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
12. Limitation on Liability Custom-Pak, Inc. assumes no liability in the event that legal action is taken against you by a third party as a result of your use of our website. In no event shall we, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our website. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall company's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the value of goods purchased from the specific transaction on the website.
13. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Custom-Pak, Inc. and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms by you or your authorized users, or in connection with the use of the website your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
14. Force Majeure Neither Custom-Pak, Inc. nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
16. Copyright Notice All text, images, animation, videos, music, sounds, website design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2011, Custom-Pak, Inc.